Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. Under the direction of senior personnel, you will perform production operations including cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concentration operations. Work with various equipment including: bioreactors, tanks, chromatography columns, agitators, filtration devices, centrifuges, autoclaves, washers, computers and software, and other instrumentation. Time management skills, clear communication, self-motivation, and team work will be required for this position.
- Being able to work a flexible shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
- Monitoring critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful
Skills and Requirements:
- Prefer 4 year degree in biological/life science, but not required
- Strongly desire background in science & technology, not just manufacturing
- Experience in a scientific or technical field performing cell culturing, media prep, OR experience working in a cGMP environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dom Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.