Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
Proclinical is currently seeking a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate for a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. Successful candidate will perform production operations including cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concentration operations.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions.
- Monitor critical process parameters.
- Document all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Participate in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues.
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Maintain a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training.
- Ensure all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Work a 12hour shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend.
- Join a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful.
Skills and Requirements:
- Scientific/Technical degree or experience and AS/AA or Certification required.
- Open to candidates seeking a career change that may have some sort of technical or trade background (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Bashara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.
£0.00 - £150000.00 per annum
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Legal CEE to join their office in Malta.
Highly Competitive Salary
Plainsboro, New Jersey
Proclinical is currently seeking a Meeting Facilitator for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an Intern to their office in the UK.
Princeton, New Jersey
A leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Care Associate.