Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist II for a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology with a focus in a specific discipline (i.e. cell biology, microbiology, molecular biology). Some experience in that discipline (2-4 years) preferred.
- Molecular cloning into plasmids
- plasmid DNA isolation
- cell culture
- Protein Characterization
Skills and Requirements:
- Some experience in that discipline (2-4 years) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in in biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology with a focus in a specific discipline (i.e. cell biology, microbiology, molecular biology) required.
- Liquid handling and laboratory automation experience
- Biophysical characterization experience
- Experience analyzing DNA sequences
- Working independently in a group setting
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.