BI & Analytics Head
A leading radiopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a BI & Analytics Head/Manager to join their office in Geneva. The organisation is known for their work developing, producing, and commercialising molecular nuclear medicine theragnostics. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned organisation that prides itself on operating with over 800 employees across 12 countries.
The BI & Analytics Head/Manager will be responsible for driving the business intelligence and reporting strategy for the company's Commercial & Operations unit, fostering a data driven culture and enabling the organization to hard-wire analytics into decision making.
- Develop and leverage data and analytics to drive strategic and executional excellence across portfolio to continuously improve business performance.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders and professionals to understand the business strategy and critical needs and then determine the appropriate analytic solutions to enable efficient customer focus and improved ROI on commercial strategies and tactics.
- Partner directly with COO, Strategy & Ops, Franchise Heads and others as needed to gather requirements for reporting and analytics.
- Conceptualize, build, deliver and roll-out reliable analytics and reporting/insights solutions to support data driven decisions.
- Analyse and translate business priorities/challenges into data performance metrics and reporting solutions for global commercial & ops teams.
- Develop and analyse data to create dashboards, provide insights and recommendations to relevant commercial & ops decision makers.
- Act as Single point of Contact to all stakeholders ensuring high quality BI & Analytics data.
- Develop a close working relationship with all relevant commercial & ops stakeholders to assist in their decision-making process.
- Ensure accurate, timely and effective communication of Commercial BI and Analytics related content and issues to key internal stakeholders.
- Ensure maintenance of data integrity and transparency to increase confidence across global commercial teams that rely upon the data.
- Foster a mastery of analytical techniques to support business inquiry for the COO unit in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Execute and deliver reports evaluating the effectiveness of the relevant product performance and businesses results.
- Identify appropriate 3rd party data sources, where necessary, in order to improve the quality of specific ad hoc analyses.
- Fulfil ad-hoc requests in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc in business/data/science degree, with an MBA/Msc in related areas considered a substantial asset.
- Fluency in English and French preferred.
- At least 7 years' experience in pharma industry or agency in Marketing & Sales Analytics / Business analytics/BI role.
- BI, Data analytics experience with databases and BI tools.
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotech landscape (specifically Oncology).
- Experience in sales force excellence and pharma product launch advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Commercial/Finance/Business analytics systems and data visualisation tools.
- High business acumen with ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of oncology therapeutic areas.
- Well versed in SQL a plus with knowledge of SAS preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Volpe at +44 203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
Highly Competitive Salary
San Diego, California
Proclinical is currently seeking a Director of Business Development for a biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Government Affairs Manager Oncology at one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the UK at their office in Maidenhead.
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for their office in the UK.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to their office in Maidenhead.
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Careers Operations Manager to their UK based office.