Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. Bench Scientist responsible for management and distribution of samples and inventory management. Sample prep uses a variety of laboratory automations and software applications. Able to perform within timeline and prioritize multiple functions. Responsible for following standard operating procedures to maintain compliance and safety standards. Competent in basic laboratory techniques. Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Work in a team responsible for the daily production and the operation of sample management including receiving/sorting, plate generation, distribution, maintaining inventory, and QC support using various liquid handling instruments in Discovery Supply.
- Must have good attention to detail and be highly organized.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple job functions and ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Follows written procedures and maintains accurate records.
- Effectively communicates results of work to supervisor and others.
- Maintains instruments in good working order and reports safety and maintenance problem to supervisor.
- Operates in accordance with various SOPs, compliance and safety standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must have BS, BA or Associates Degree in Chemistry/ Biology/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent
- Preferred at least 1 year of laboratory experience
- Experience and knowledge in a Sample Management environment and automaton platforms are preferred.
- Experience with liquid handling equipment and other laboratory automation technology systems is preferred.
- Good IT skills are preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dom Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.