Bench Scientist Chemist 2
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company seeking a Bench Scientist Chemist II position to work at their US site in North Carolina. The company develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields, and employs over 100,000 staff globally.
- Conducting routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products, and environmental samples using approved methods and various instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, Vitek, GC, UV, microscope, gram stainer, robotics).
- Generating valid data at expected levels of productivity while adhering to cGMP.
- Interpreting validity of own test data and generating accurate results.
- Advising immediate supervisor or designee of all important aspects of analytical testing, including deviations.
- Evaluating data generated by others in the analytical group.
- Accurately documenting analytical data and reviewing official laboratory documents (e.g., SOPs, technical reports, methods, and specifications).
- Assisting in analytical method development/validation/transfer.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting laboratory instruments.
- Assisting in training other laboratory personnel on methods, instrumentation, and computer systems.
- Reviewing and revising training materials.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation of training activities.
- Participating in interdepartmental project teams or committees.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline.
- Hands-on experience within the industry (biotech/pharma/med device).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Bench Scientist I position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lab Tech I, QC Analytical position
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Chemist position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading CRO/CDMO to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician - Analytics.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of their client, are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Scientist, Quality Control (Analytical) based in Gaithersburg, MD.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
US$0.00 - US$50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a RAD Analyst
US$0.00 - US$26.00 per hour
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Environmental Monitor for a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation