Associate Scientist QC Cell Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist QC of Cell Biology for a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform and direct assays according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Demonstrate scientific technical expertise.
- Effectively communicate and defend science through written and verbal communication.
- Present technical seminars and provide training on areas of technical expertise and compliance issues relevant to the lab setting.
- Review and sign lab notebooks.
- Conduct and direct cell culture assays and lab procedures according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Accurately complete batch records and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Contribute independently to overall scientific rigor through objective laboratory investigation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in scientific theory and rigorous practical application in the completion of lab procedures.
- Provide operational support for Cell Biology activities.
- Work on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Normally receive minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Work under close supervision from supervisor or senior personnel.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required.
- Contribute to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a BA/BS or 2+ years of relevant experience with a MA/MS.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills.
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English (Mandarin).
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards /various Chemicals.
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE.
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels.
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to Lift 20 lbs routinely.
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach.
- Clarity of Vision.
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Biologics Head for their office in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinical BA for their office in Shanghai.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Fermentation position in their Swiss office.