Associate Scientist, Molecular Biology
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Molecular Biology position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company. The organisation provides comprehensive platform capabilities in small molecule R&D and manufacturing, biologics R&D and manufacturing, and cell and gene therapy R&D. The Associate Scientist, Molecular Biology will join this company in their office in Pennsylvania. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Presenting technical seminars and provides training on areas of technical expertise and compliance issues relevant to the lab setting.
- Reviewing and signing lab notebooks.
- Conducting and directing assays and lab procedures according to, and in compliance with, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines, and SOPs.
- Accurately completing batch records and other required documentation according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines, and SOPs.
- Contributing to the overall scientific rigor through objective laboratory investigation.
- Demonstrating proficiency in scientific theory and rigorous practical application in the completion of lab procedures.
- Conducting critical review of results and reporting data to Technical Reviewer or supervisor.
- As assigned by Management, acting as Technical Reviewer for specific assays and assuming all associated responsibilities.
- Independently initiating and carrying out scientific development projects relating to the development of new assays.
- Training new personnel in lab procedures.
- Effectively interacting with clients as required.
- Performing Research & Development activities as required.
- Maintaining laboratory notebook and follows all general and laboratory SOPs.
- Performing assays using appropriate laboratory techniques for lab group assigned to.
- Communicating with supervisor and other colleagues re: daily lab activities.
- Providing operational support for Molecular Biology activities including (Ex. media/buffer preparation, cleaning activities, and equipment/materials staging/ Aseptic Technique).
- Working on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant work environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Taylor Vile at firstname.lastname@example.org upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £37000.00 per annum
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Production Scientist to their office in the UK.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an Epidemiologist.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware.
An up and coming biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Scientist, Biologics Formulation
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
ProClinical is partnering with a global healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager Senior Scientist, USP Development position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Cell Therapy Scientist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.