Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Administrator for a global biotechnology company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will support the day-to-day document control activities for North and South America and Asia Pacific.
- Work in a team responsible for the daily production and the operation of sample management including receiving/sorting, plate generation, distribution, maintaining inventory, and QC support using various liquid handling instruments in Discovery Supply.
- Must have good attention to detail and be highly organized.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple job functions and ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Follows written procedures and maintains accurate records.
- Effectively communicates results of work to supervisor and others.
- Maintains instruments in good working order and reports safety and maintenance problem to supervisor.
- Operates in accordance with various SOPs, compliance and safety standards.
- Responsible for management of collection including distribution of samples and inventory management. Sample prep uses a variety of laboratory automations and software applications.
- Follow standard operating procedures to maintain compliance and safety standards. Competent in basic laboratory techniques. Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS or AA/AS in chemistry, biology, engineering, mathematics or equivalent.
- Preferred 1+ year of laboratory experience.
- Able to perform within timeline and prioritize multiple functions.
- Experience and knowledge in a Sample Management environment and automaton platforms are preferred.
- Experience with liquid handling equipment and other laboratory automation technology systems is preferred.
- Good IT skills are preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist, Bioanalytical for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist 1 - Upstream position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A vacancy has arisen for a Biology Associate Director with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate II.