Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. The role of the Scientist is to work in the clients Analytical Development department within the Cell and Gene Therapy therapeutic area supporting sample testing of cell and gene therapy products using cellular, flow-based assays.
- Perform cellular and flow-based testing to support characterization and release testing
- Maintain sterile adherent and non-adherent cell lines
- Perform and write-up scientific experiments in a timely manner with high quality
- Perform data integrity review of peers' work
- Support training of colleagues in product development on analytical assays
- Support general process development activities, such as media preparation
- Support laboratory and equipment maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in analytical testing to support cell therapies
- Experience with flow cytometry techniques
- At least 6 months to 2 years of experience in molecular biology, cell biology, or related scientific discipline wet-lab work
- Experience in sterile cell culture
- Understanding of flow cytometry techniques
- Experience in bioanalytical testing
- Strong organizational and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in technical writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- BSc in biology, cell biology, biochemistry, biomedical engineering, or related scientific discipline
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.