Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support the day-to-day activities in the Biologics Drug Discovery group.
- Participate in all aspects of expression, purification, and characterization of antibodies to support research stage biologics programs.
- Hands on experience with protein expression in mammalian cells, AKTA chromatography systems (or similar) for purification, HPLC, SDS-PAGE, and other techniques for protein characterization.
- The candidate must be flexible, able to multitask, and keep high quality records.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in a science related field.
- Minimum 1-4 years relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience with immunoassay techniques (ELISA, octet, MSD) desired but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Biologics Head for their office in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinical BA for their office in Shanghai.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Fermentation position in their Swiss office.