Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist, Bioanalytical for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate must be a motivated individual, to join the RNAi Program.
- Develop analytical methods using ELISA (biomarker and anti-drug antibody), MSD-based assays, cytokine measurements, flow cytometry, and qPCR.
- Experience generating, analyzing, and reviewing the data from those assays.
- Executing experiments and performing data analysis, creating draft documents and presentations.
- Perform sample testing and investigative bioanalysis for Alnylam studies.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, meet timelines, and prioritize work on projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS or BS in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or relevant field.
- Previous experience with oligonucleotide is strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced working environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with MSD, Luminex, and Biacore is a plus.
- Familiar with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and analytical software associated with methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Understand concepts of PK, PD, and anti-drug Ab assessment.
- A quick learner with proven ability to perform in a fast.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Administrator for a global biotechnology company located in Philadelphia, PA.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist 1 - Upstream position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.