Associate Scientist I - ADME
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist, ADME for a global biotechnology company located in the Princeton, NJ area.
- Responsible to conduct all aspects of in vitro ADME assays in support of discovery and development programs in the area of DMPK (Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics).
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience with advanced responsibilities in research and development, or equivalent.
- Experience performing in vitro and in vivo experiments, specializing in Pharmacology and Toxicology studies.
- BS in chemistry, biology, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and adaptable to changes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: knowledge of internet research, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an SE - Scientist - Analytical Development to their office in Sweden.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Scientist/Senior Scientist, based in their office in Switzerland.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a R&D Scientist to their office in Belgium.