Associate Scientist - Cell Culture
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist of Cell Culture for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate must have cell culture or cell line development experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- Expression plasmid design & preparation, restriction mapping, PCR.
- Cell line transfection, cloning, screening and characterization.
- Experience with CRISPR, robotics and automation systems would be a plus.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or a related field with 2 years relevant experience.
- Cell culture or cell line development experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- Those with relevant post-graduate or industrial experience are encouraged to apply.
- Highly motivated and creative individual.
- Ability to perform productively and efficiently within a dynamic work environment along with strong verbal and written communication skills is also desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.