Associate Scientist - Bioassay (Immunology)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be a part of our Drug Discovery teams leading projects to apply our ACTR (Antibody Coupled T-cell Receptor) technology against different cancer indications.
- Use and develop immunoassays and bioassays to enhance understanding of key attributes in support of cell therapy process and product development and characterization.
- Participate in activities to support Unum's pipeline within established timelines and ensure data quality and integrity
- Participate in design and execution of experiments and complete laboratory testing.
- Analyze and present experimental data at departmental and company meetings.
- Follow good documentation and review practices, and effectively communicate scientific results in presentations and written reports.
- Draft standard operating procedures and test protocols in support of analytical development.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS in Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology or related discipline with 1-3 years' or BS with 4-7 years' experience in development of bioanalytical methods.
- Cellular biology or Immunology experience including working knowledge of multicolor flow cytometry and cell-based assay development is required.
- Previous experience in biopharmaceuticals industry is highly desired.
- Experience in cell therapy, T-cell biology, and immunophenotyping is highly desired.
- Experience with bioanalytical techniques such as ELISA, MSD, cytometric bead array, ELISpot and cell imaging is preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to document, organize, and present experimental data, and conclusions in concise and logical manner within function are required.
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines for Bioanalytical method validation is preferred.
- Experience with quality systems and electronic lab notebooks is desirable.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as FlowJo, FACSDiva, GraphPad Prism, Softmax, Stat-Ease Design-Expert, and JMP software is desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1) 646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Fermentation Scientist position in their Swiss office.
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Oncology Expert to their French office.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Biologics Head for their office in Shanghai.