Associate Scientist, ADME
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist, ADME for a global biotechnology company located in the Princeton, NJ area.
- Conduct all aspects in vitro ADME assays in support of discovery and development programs in the area of DMPK.
- Hands-on laboratory work, including managing/coordinating daily lab activities.
- Prepare and analyze samples from plasma, blood and tissue specimens obtained from PK, and PK/PD studies as well as sample generated from in vitro ADME studies.
- Data integration and report writing.
- Compile, record, calculate, and analyze data in accordance with accepted standards and practices.
- BS or MS in chemistry, biology, or a related discipline.
- 1+ years of relevant experience with advanced responsibilities in research and development, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and adaptable to changes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills: knowledge of internet research, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Biologics Head for their office in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinical BA for their office in Shanghai.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Fermentation position in their Swiss office.