Associate QC Microbiologist
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Pennsylvania, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Working knowledge in cGMP and other regulations in order to assure laboratory compliance.
- Reporting Observations.
- Revising SOPs and recommending improvement opportunities to maintain compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
- Sending Laboratory equipment out for calibration; reviewing/approving equipment.
- Initiating and resolving quality investigations for excursions relating to routine laboratory testing and equipment calibrations.
- Supporting Change Controls and CAPAs.
- Routinely testing, documenting, and reporting results while following validated procedures for raw materials, in process samples, utilities/environmental monitoring, and validation testing under the assigned direction of the supervisor or designee.
- Verifying for environmental monitoring, In-process samples and utilities.
- Assisting with the execution of validation protocols and reports.
- Routinely utilizing SAP/MERPs Trackwise and CMX for data entry.
- Completing monthly work orders.
- Supporting regulatory audits as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. degree in a science field, such as Biology, Microbiology, or other related science field.
- Knowledge of microbiological assays (ability to work in a team environment).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +1 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A vacancy has arisen for a Biology Principle Scientist with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai.
Wavre, Walloon Brabant
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Safety Scientist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Biocompatibility Specialist to join their office in Switzerland.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Research Scientist, Fibrosis position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
An international organisation with an innovative and varied portfolio of promising anti-cancer agents is currently recruiting for a Lead Translational Scientist.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.