Associate Manager/Manager, Epidemiology
A vacancy has arisen for an Associate Manager/Manager, Epidemiology with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Provide data analysis programming/validation expertise as assigned, utilising industry-standard analytic tools, with minimal oversight.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of epidemiologic principles and data resources.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of statistical principles and analysis methods.
- Contribute to interpretation of analysis results and preparation of study reports, conference abstracts and presentations, and manuscripts.
- Contribute to the design and execution of observational or non-interventional studies.
- Participate in special projects as assigned based on knowledge base, experience and competency.
- Review, synthesize, and critique the published literature and generate (systematic) reviews.
- May assess and implement new data resources, methods, technology and analytic tools.
- Support other Epidemiology activities to accomplish business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation and review of safety documents in response to regulatory authorities.
- Contribute to development and/or review of Statistical Analysis Plans.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements and maintain confidentiality.
- Might participate in intra-departmental and inter-departmental cross-functional project teams.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, teamwork and initiative, with flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organization; maintain meticulous attention to project deadlines.
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- MPH/MS in epidemiology or related field with relevant experience, or a PhD in Epidemiology, or an MD/PharmD and MPH/MS in epidemiology or related field with relevant experience.
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (i.e., SAS) is required with the ability to build and maintain complex and efficient SAS routines, using SQL, SAS ODS, SAS macros, and multi-processing techniques.
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or CRO experience is a plus.
- Experience of working with visualization software (i.e. Spotfire) is a plus.
- Experience of working with large electronic health records databases is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Manager, Med Info and Safety to their office in Poland.