Associate Logistics Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Logistics Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will work closely with Procurement and Planning while maintaining communication with our internal customers and suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
- Expedite and help prioritize deliveries requests.
- Assist with other site-specific Logistics tasks.
- Consistently interact with end-users.
- Manage deliveries communication to end -users.
- Manage and keep track of deliveries data.
- Schedule and confirm deliveries with carriers/vendors.
- Work hand to hand with procurement and planning.
- Work with minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Contribute to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals.
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and our Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- HS diploma or equivalent required and 1-2 years of logistics or relevant experience.
- Associates' degree in business preferred, or combination of relevant Experience and Education.
- ERP Experience.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills.
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards various Chemicals.
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach.
- Clarity of Vision.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.