Associate Director, Program Management
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Director of Project Management, based in Boston, MA.
- Develop and manage the execution of high quality, global, integrated cross-functional development plans for programs from preclinical stage development through commercialization.
- Apply program management best practices to initiation, and management of highly effective Program and Core teams.
- Partner with business development to support management of clinical/technical due diligence efforts when needed.
- Partner with Alliance Management to support strategic partnerships.
- Identifying key deliverables for each function.
- Understand and outline inter-dependencies.
- Integrate the information into a cross-functional timeline.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment and accountability.
- Monitor progress and adherence to timelines.
- Identify program issues and facilitating resolution.
- Conduct risk management and scenario planning; drive development of contingency and/or risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure functional plans are aligned with project strategies.
- Proactively escalate program issues, as needed.
- Provide program information for Monthly Dashboards for Program teams and Executive Management.
- Manage communication of plan across functions and regions.
- Ensure regular communication at functional sub-team meetings and with other stakeholders.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Trials Management Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a China Project Director.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Project Manager - Women's Health position
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
Highly Competitive Salary
at ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Director of Clinical Development, based in Boston, MA.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Operations Program Leader position
Diegem, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Clinical Research Manager
£0.00 - £350 per day
ProClinical is excited to partner with a leading biotechnical company