ProClinical is working with a leading healthcare value consultancy that works with a range of healthcare product and service providers who is looking to hire an Associate Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects. This is a critical role in our business which involves being the senior point of contact for clients on assigned projects, mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure client objectives are met, and providing final strategic review of deliverables to ensure high quality deliverables are provided to our clients.
The role also involves assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and building relationships with clients in order to maximise the chance of winning work.
Skills and Requirements:
- The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets our clients' needs.
- You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to :
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs, alongside the Project Lead
- Respond to client queries
- Engage, reassure and manage client expectations
- Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of our healthcare clients.
- You will have the ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new business.
- You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems and gain client confidence.
- Ability to lead and manage members of a project team
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
- Mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently motivated
- Attention to detail is crucial
- A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics.
- Possess expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access or Health Economic and Outcomes Research strategies and tactics, such as (but not limited to) Global Value Dossiers, Payer Value propositions, Health Economic models, and reimbursement reviews.
- Have an understanding of business targets together with the insight to input into setting such targets, and the ability to lead the team in reaching these targets.
- Must have over 5 years previous experience working within an agency or Client environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company