Associate Dir, Medical Communications - (Open to Agency Exp)
Proclinical is seeking an Associate Director of Medical Communications for a leading biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. As the Associate Director, you will ensure that medical and scientific results from company studies are communicated in an accurate, timely, compliant and compelling manner.
- Lead development of a Scientific Communication Platform and subsequent Core Communication Objectives in collaboration with a cross-function team.
- In strategic partnership with the medical affairs team, develop and ensure the implementation of the medical communications plan, leading/supervising activities such as generation of core medical communication documents, supporting the development of medical booths and other congress activities, satellite symposia, educational activities and scientific meetings with external experts.
- Post-congress support including liaising with competitive intelligence and post congress integration of learnings into communication plans.
- Develop materials for use by the field medical team.
- Evaluate and recommend speakers for medical communication events.
- Develop materials related to publications of critical importance to the company.
- Ensure that all medical communication initiatives remain on strategy, within budget, and are executed in a timely manner.
- Participate in CMLR meetings as required.
- Provide Medical Affairs representation during concept design of materials.
- Ensure materials adhere to the International CMLR standards and that data is communicated in an ethical, compliant and accurate manner.
- Liaise with global medical affairs colleagues for scientific discussion on specific materials, as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced degree (i.e., MPH, MS, PhD, MD or PharmD) in a biosciences discipline required.
- 5 Plus years experience within medical affairs (Medical Scientific Liaison, Medical Information, etc.)
- Direct experience in Medical Communication planning.
- Experience interacting with vendors and managing budget.
- Prior experience in GI is an asset.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-388-1650 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.