Associate Consultant - Shanghai
Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the European Union, Asia-Pacific and North America. Recruiting Medical, Regulatory, Clinical, Drug Safety, Biometrics and Commercial professionals into pharmaceutical and medical device companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing around 85 Consultants across offices in London, Singapore, China, Switzerland and North America, the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and we are hiring for our new team in Shanghai!
Generally speaking, we are looking for hard working people that want to earn money in proportion to their successes, are eager to learn new skills and enjoy talking to people.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates of the outcome of interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed or a value to be billed to clients
- Training and working towards business development and client management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin language skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
ProClinical takes pride in being particularly ethical, professional and scientific. Employees work in a new and modern office, enjoy monthly sales incentives and big incentive trips overseas (E.g. Ski trips, city breaks, etc.)
To apply to the position please send your CV through to email@example.com.
Up to £150000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a market leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Business Development Director to be based in Europe on a permanent basis.
Up to Swiss Franc140000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to be based in Geneva on a permanent basis.
Up to Swiss Franc90000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Associate to be based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Up to £60 per hour
Rouen, Upper Normandy
ProClinical is working with an emerging product-focused drug development company that is seeking a Key Account Manager to be based in Rouen, France on a permanent basis.
Our client is searching for a Field Service Engineer, home-office based in Rhône-Alpes region.
Up to £100000 per annum
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a International Medical Affairs Lead Neurology.
Up to £60000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a global research-based biopharmaceutical company, that is seeking a Business Relationship Manager to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
Up to Swiss Franc55 per hour
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a eTMF Specialist to join their expanding Zurich team.
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world is seeking a Medical Information Associate to join their team in Surrey, UK on a contract basis.
Up to £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is working with a leading healthcare value consultancy that is seeking an ambitious Value Analyst
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Scientist on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company based in Stevenage, UK. This is a contract role for 2 years.