Associate Consultant Market Access
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access Consultant. The organisation focuses on utilising market access to ensure that patients gain access to life changing medicines and devices. Based in Oxford, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative establishment and provide knowledge in the health economics and market access field.
- Contribute to the delivery of all company's offerings, both supporting the Consultant in development of qualitative deliverables (e.g. value propositions) and the Data Science & Digital team in quantitative deliverables (e.g. budget impact and other cost models).
- Responsible for assisting the Team Leader and Account Director in generating a team financial target. This will involve identifying and winning opportunities from both existing clients and new clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-4 years UK market access experience (Agency/Consultancy).
- Knowledge of the changing NHS landscape and its practical implementation at a local level.
- Experience of both pre and post-launch market access strategy development and implementation.
- Understanding of the principal concerns/needs of current/emerging payers and their influence over local drug decision making.
- Experience of developing the messages and materials required to engage with local payers to drive funding and access to pharmaceutical products.
- A commercial mindset with an understanding of how to identify and convert business development opportunities within the Pharma industry.
- Ability to work with and interpret external data sources (e.g. NHS data and Real-World Evidence).
- An innovative approach to market access (always seeking new solutions).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Wavre, Walloon Brabant
This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Economics Specialist in either their Cambridge or Uxbridge office.
£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Associate Director, Pricing and Reimbursement to their office in London.
West London, London
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Head of HEOR position