ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Spokane, WA.
- Oversee operational compliance within the donor center.
- Ensure that facility operation follows relevant SOPs, State and Federal (FDA) Rules and Regulations, OSHA requirements and CLIA requirements.
- Direct and supervise donor center employees to maintain quality assurance procedures.
- Identify all potential, serious or chronic problems affecting quality or compliance.
- Assist in audits, inspections and training at other donor center facilities as needed.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Receive, distribute and follow through with SPE/RPR test results.
- Ensure areas are well-stocked to handle current and next day's production.
- Maintain daily and monthly production statistics.
- Ensure daily completion of donor center logs and records.
- Complete shipments and review test results and shipping records.
- Maintain records to keep accurate account of current freezer inventories.
- Maintain continual attention to weekly supply needs and complete monthly inventories.
- Ensure timely response to alarms and maintains alarm system.
- Oversee the performance of all equipment maintenance.
- Support all marketing and advertising Performs Fiscal/Administrative Duties.
- Conduct monthly staff meetings and documentation.
- Schedule and facilitate employee cross-training activities.
- Maintain up-to-date training records.
- Ensure appropriate medical staff coverage or replacement for the donor center.
- Monitor special programs.
- Maintain center operations with fiscal responsibility.
- Oversee reactive unit test results.
- Complete unit disposition and paperwork follow through Organizational Leadership/Effectiveness.
- Hire, train and develop all relevant staff.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Biological Science or Business Administration and 3-5 years of experience (biomedical field preferred).
- Certification (or ability to obtain same) as a Sr. Medical Screener, Phlebotomist and Sr. Processing Technician required.
- Basic computer savvy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a command of English.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays and extended shifts on a frequent basis.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kaye Dunleavy at (+1) 646-367-2646 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Allentown, PA.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Indianapolis, IN.
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Programme Management Support Officer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
US$0.00 - US$50.00 per hour
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Project Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager position to join an international biopharmaceutical company.