Ass. Director, Global Digital Channels Capabilities
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an Assistant Director, Global Digital Channels Capabilities, to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Identifying, selecting, implementing, and maintaining digital channel capabilities, including best practices, templates, process flows, operational management, roles & responsibilities, and playbooks.
- Organising training, roll-out a toolset for channel activation, vendor selection and management.
- Keeping up to date with latest technology.
- Managing end to end web platform ecosystem.
- Defining web ecosystem and its integration with other digital capabilities.
- Closely collaborating with the regional and local brand teams, Medical, Market Access, Legal, and FFE to identify requirements for digital D&A across the company's different therapeutic areas.
- Setting up KPIs and governance.
- Collaborating with Global D&A to define meaningful and measurable KPIs and metrics concerning adoption, results, and the effectiveness of digital capabilities; monitoring those, taking conclusions and providing advice on possible actions.
- Collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders for planning, development, integration, and implementation of capabilities.
- Communicating, educating, and training internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring the right level of adoption and usage of the capabilities within the organization.
- Continuously improving web operational processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- 7+ years proven track record in web platform management.
- A demonstrated expertise in the specified channels / capabilities priority, such as Web platforms, Identity and access management, CMS, DAM, and Tagging strategy over several years.
- A deep understanding and knowledge of user journey optimisation, user experience, unified user experience, and micro services architecture approach.
- Practical experience with setting up the foundational IT elements required to operationalise a global or regional digital capability.
- Experience of Life Science industry will be a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Volpe at +44 203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager, Digital Platform Management to be based in their Swiss office.
A leading market research company is recruiting a Fullstack Programmer.
An international biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an IT Project Manager (New Medicines) to their office in the UK.