ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Pennsylvania, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Performing environmental monitoring sampling (viable and non-viable samples) in classified areas and aseptic environments.
- Following company policies and SOPs to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Investigating and writing unplanned events.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree Preferred.
- Environmental monitoring/microbiology experience within a GMP/GLP environment.
- Basic knowledge of aseptic technique, cGMP standards, and aseptic manufacturing recommended. Perform critical tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of SAP system preferred. The selected candidate will be self-motivated to work independently, driven and have a positive attitude.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Complaint Analyst II position.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Material Characterisation Microscopist.
ProClinical is working with a clinical-stage Swiss Biotech company that is seeking a highly qualified Analytical Project Leader to support its CMC product development programs.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥500000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a job vacancy for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Research Analytical position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Research Assistant position.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Chemist II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Flow Cytometry Associate I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Bench Scientist III - Vaccines position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company