Aseptic Manufacturing Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Tech with a biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with the daily production of sterile cell therapy product.
- Operations are predominately performed within a cleanroom environment under Current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) conditions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree within a life science discipline
- A background in cell culture, aseptic gowning and qualification, and ISO class 5 cleanroom operations is required.
- 0+ years' experience in mammalian cell culture in an industry laboratory
- Knowledge of basic laboratory skills (aseptic technique, pipetting, etc.) are required
- Must be comfortable with performing tasks while fully gowned in a cleanroom environment
- Knowledge of cGMP and other government and industry standards
- Mammalian cell biology experience is considered a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.