Aseptic Biopharma Manufacturing Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Biopharma Manufacturing Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for completing daily manufacturing tasks/cleaning (environmentally controlled areas ISO7, ISO 8 etc) per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions as applicable
- Monitor critical process parameters.
- Document all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Prepare cleaning solutions and equipment required to perform cleaning and performs stocking of gowning room and clean closets with appropriate materials.
- Follow detailed cleaning schedule for all applicable areas as required by cleaning program.
- Ensures all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success. Troubleshooting as required.
- Maintains a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training. Under guidance of supervisor, performs annual facility inspection.
- Ensures all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Communicates with other personnel to ensure team alignment and cleaning and production activities do not interfere with one another.
- Responsible for adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree with 0-2 or more years of directly related experience.
- Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if enough technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- 0-1 years' prior manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with the demonstration of a high level of performance preferred but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.