Application Support Analyst Level 1
An Application Support Analyst job position has opened with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations. ProClinical is recruiting for this contracted role, which will be located in the company's Swiss team.
- End-to-End IT accountability for business applications at the company site (2-3 days per week on site).
- Performing Technical Application Ownership (TAO) activities relating to assigned business applications.
- Supporting IT risk management at the site. This includes, but is not limited to application lifecycle management, information security, and GxP.
- Acting as a domain of IT core competence when it comes to application management and related activities.
- Maintaining the highest level of quality in adherence to applicable regulations, frameworks, policies and guidelines, e.g. IT Application Change Management.
- Close collaboration with IT Functional partners like Service Desk, Global Technology Service and Application Services Profile.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
- Experience in project management and in dealing with complex environments.
- Strong customer and service orientation.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix-organised environment/virtual teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English are an absolute necessity.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kelechi Dyke on +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Quality Assurance Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an IT-Business Analyst in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.