Analytical Scientist / Senior Scientist (1 year assignment)
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Scientist/Senior Scientist, based in their office in Switzerland. The company is active in the life sciences areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools, and investment management, and focuses on innovative treatments, such as in oncology with a focus on solid tumours, as part of their business. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their R&D operations to create new, viable treatments. Please note that this is a fixed term contract role, lasting for a year-long assignment.
- Responsible for all analytical aspects of their project within pharmaceutical development.
- Ensure quality control of API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) and Drug product batches and support their release for use in clinical trials.
- Drive analytical method development and validation as well as stability studies in line with defined protocols, quality and regulatory requirements.
- Act as the main point of contact, manage and lead activities with external partners.
- Prepare and review key documents (development reports, protocols, operating procedure, Certificate of Analysis, etc).
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, etc), pharmacist, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years industrial experience of working in analytical development roles in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven expertise in the field of pharmaceutical quality control, physico-chemical tests, and microbiology as well as supporting regulatory and quality guidelines.
- Experience in managing contract development and manufacturing organisations (CDMOs).
- Knowledge of radiopharmaceutical or biological drug development is a plus.
- Good knowledge of standard IT tools.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Franke at +44 02074400632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an SE - Scientist - Analytical Development to their office in Sweden.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a R&D Scientist to their office in Belgium.