Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lead Analytical Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Oversee analytical method development, phase appropriate validation, and transfer for small molecule candidates.
- Oversee analytical life cycle management and post marketing commitment efforts for small molecule candidates once commercialized.
- Oversee API, DP, and raw material impurity characterization and control strategy setting.
- 10% - 20% travel expected
Skills and Requirements:
- D. with 3+ years' or M.S. with 8+ years' small molecule analytical method development experience in pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of current regulatory guidelines and cGMP requirements.
- Strong experience in preparing regulatory submissions and responding to regulatory inquiries.
- Previous experience leading CMO/CRO testing
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.