Analytical Chemistry, Senior Scientist
ProClinical is advertising a job vacancy for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemistry that has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas. Based in Shanghai, this position offers an excellent opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, or cell and molecular biology with excellent training in protein characterisation by LC-MS/MS.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in mass spectrometry.
- Excellent experience in mass spectrometry based lipidomics / metabolomics.
- Sufficient experience in developing and utilizing mass spectrometry to metabolites and lipids, quantitative metabolomics / lipidomics and data analysis.
- Good QA/QC knowledge in LC-MS analysis.
- Good research leadership working closely with a broad field of scientists from biology, chemistry and translational sciences within Novartis and with external collaborators to contribute to our efforts in understanding disease mechanisms and in discovering new targets.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Zhuang at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Material Characterisation Microscopist.
ProClinical is working with a clinical-stage Swiss Biotech company that is seeking a highly qualified Analytical Project Leader to support its CMC product development programs.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Research Analytical position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Research Assistant position.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Chemist II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Flow Cytometry Associate I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Bench Scientist III - Vaccines position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company