ProClinical is partnering with a leading global biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant position. The organization prides itself on its growing pipeline on investigational drugs and unmatched patient access programs. They are seeking an applicant to join them in their California team.
- Coordinating large events, which includes the planning, organization, and implementation of a number of event activities.
- Liaising with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinating, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports, and tools and materials for presentations.
- Assisting with facilities, space planning, and office set-up.
- Screening and prioritizing managers mail and email.
- Coordinating the preparation of annual budget, reviewing monthly budget, reviews, and research variances.
- Assisting in the orientation of new administrative assistants and other staff.
- Acting as a resource to other administrative assistants and being cross-trained to cover for another administrative assistant if they are out of the office for an extended period of time.
- Prioritizing workload involving multiple large projects/timelines.
- Coordinating or leading the implementation of new and/or revised software applications/databases, including interfacing with vendors, ensuring user training, etc. with minimal guidance.
- Arranging for needed resources in order to meet timelines.
- Using advanced level software programs such as Excel, ChemDraw, Filemaker Pro, Access, and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and LCD presentations.
- Drafting reports, documents, presentations, and templates using raw data.
- Understanding the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributing to the attainment of those G&O's.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Previous experience desirable, but non-essential.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Corrin Pyle at +267-435-8555 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global biopharmaceutical company
La Verne, California
ProClinical is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a global biopharmaceutical to be based in La Verne, CA on a contract basis.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
Up to US$30 per hour
ProClinical is partnering with an innovative biotechnology company
San Francisco, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with an extensive commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
Trenton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global healthcare company
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager position to join an international biopharmaceutical company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc54.00 per annum
ProClinical is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant position
A large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders