An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Admin assistant to join a large biopharmaceutical organisation.
- Calendar management and travel booking of RSD and planning BBU management team calendar meetings/events capturing minutes and action follow up requirements
- Supporting completion of paperwork and project managing administration of meetings and sponsorships- incl processing and administering requests for external funding foundation connect
- Providing tracking and supporting upload requirements of Veeva jobs for approval certification
- Supporting critical business admin requirements
- Any other duties assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Experience in commercial administration in a pharmaceutical environment
- Ability to multi task, deliver and meet tight timelines
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in MS Office packages
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Billy Twomey 02039122050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.