AD Market Research
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AD Market Research to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the EMEA Commercial Intelligence team for an Associate Director, Market Research for a 9-month maternity cover. The role primarily supports the HIV franchise team within Commercial Operations at Stockley Park. Job responsibilities also include managing Market Research processes of benefit across Therapeutic Areas.
The candidate should have extensive experience of conducting Market Research within the pharmaceutical industry, with forecasting and analytics experience an additional advantage.
- Works closely with the HIV cross-functional team, including Commercial, Medical, Finance and Legal, to develop forward-looking Market Research plans for EMEA based on key business needs.
- Drives research insights across various stakeholders and workstreams to ensure evidence-based decision making and full utilization of market research results.
- Includes supporting forecasting assumptions and process in partnership with business analyst & TA lead.
- Works with the HIV TA lead and team to understand the implications of Market Research insights for Gilead's business and supports the team to develop and establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Independently leads projects, coordinating input from the cross-functional team to scope, design and manage the execution of qualitative and quantitative Market Research studies.
- Selects the appropriate Market Research agencies through a rigorous 'Request for Proposal' process and ensures delivery to time, quality and budget.
- Collaborates with primary and secondary Market Research agencies to collect data and develop insights to inform market understanding, business decisions, analytics and forecasting.
- Interprets Market Research outputs and effectively communicates the results to a range of internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, ensuring insights are actionable, impactful and reach a wide audience.
- Anticipates upcoming business questions and ensures that Commercial Intelligence inputs are planned and provided on a timely basis.
- Works together with affiliate and global Market Research teams to align deliverables and avoid duplication.
- Leads HIV insights and analytics network across EMEA, sharing outputs and fostering collaboration.
Skills and Requriements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Extensive experience conducting qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary market research in the pharmaceutical industry; experience in forecasting and analytics also a benefit.
- Experience in specialty markets and in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing organizations and pharmaceutical data sources.
- Experience in HIV required
- Ability to translate marketing strategy questions into actionable Market Research projects and be able to challenge and support commercial teams to formulate their needs.
- Strong project management skills - planning, prioritization, organizational ability, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution; making things happen and quickly is important in this role.
- Able to prioritize and utilize limited resources to manage multiple and/or conflicting requests from a variety of internal customers, manage peak workload periods and ad hoc requests.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization.
- Well-developed leadership skills with an ability to set a vision, exercise sound business judgement and clear decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing.
- High attention to detail together with an ability to understand the 'big picture'.
- Capacity to engage the organization and effect change.
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
- Has an opinion, is a part of the team that decides on commercial strategy, and is not just a provider of information.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kelechi Dyke on +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.
ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager for a global Medical Technology company to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise for a global medical technology company searching for an International Marketing Manager