AD/Director, Programs Manager, Infectious Disease
At Proclinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Program Manager to enable execution of the objectives and strategy of assigned clinical programs. The successful candidate will work in close coordination with the Program Leader to enable the execution of the set timelines.
- Develop and track activities against program timelines.
- Collaborate with program leader to align the program team on program objectives and timelines.
- Administer day-to-day activities.
- Provide technical and administrative support to programs by meeting weekly or bi-weekly with the line function representatives from to ensure the program remains on track and within budget.
- Work with the finance group to implement and track program budget.
- Collaborate with external partners to ensure program and contract deliverables are met.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS in a scientific field and 10+ years of experience or MS andh 6-8 years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical setting.
- Experience in early drug development including the transition of novel candidates from discovery through licensure.
- Laboratory experience in an academic or biotechnology setting preferred.
- Managing government programs and/or contracts experience preferred.
- Experience working with SAP and MS Project software preferred.
- MP certification preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills as well as demonstrated organizational aptitude.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1) 646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Research Associate, based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation