Accounts Payable Specialist
At ProClinical, we are seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Accounts Payable Specialist, based in Foster City, CA.
- Interact with purchasing and accounts payable teams, as well as employees and suppliers.
- Support the department to enhance the customer experience, while ensuring compliance to policies, government and/or market legal requirements.
- Take an active role in providing support to AP Operations and Purchasing, and AP Administration for North America legal entities.
- Manage perceptions and expectations of our customers and the department.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- May perform data entry of invoices.
- Perform required clerical duties as assigned.
- Answer payables and purchasing inquiries.
- Resolve problems by Analyzing Reports apply good judgment and escalate unresolved issues.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
Skills And Qualifications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.