ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager with a global biopharmaceutical company based in California, whose scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that benefit hundreds of thousands of people. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that boasts a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
The Accounting/Finance Manager will support quarterly latest estimate (LE) and annual budget forecasting processes, reporting (budget & actual), proves improvement ad hoc projects, and the development of analytics.
- Performing financial analyses using budgeting and forecasting database tools, involving data access and structure design.
- Ensuring commercial master data integrity and running specific data queries/extracts.
- Leading all activities around planning of key activities of the department.
- Providing finance business support to Business Partners and to specific regions.
- Consolidating financial results for close and forecast periods.
- Providing financial analysis to support tactical and strategic decision making, such as inputting to business cases, as stipulated by business needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- An MBA/CPA/Chartered Accountant qualification preferred.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion, and reporting applications preferred.
- A strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and solid understanding of corporate finance concepts.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Allentown, PA.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Indianapolis, IN.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Spokane, WA.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Programme Management Support Officer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
US$0.00 - US$50.00 per hour
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Project Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager position to join an international biopharmaceutical company.