Account Manager, Rheumatology
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position, to be based in Sweden. The position will be with a global pharmaceutical company that develops leading products across various therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields. This is an exciting opportunity to join a top 10 pharmaceutical organisation as a valued member of the Rheumatology team.
The ideal Account Manager will have documented experience of sales within the pharma business, preferably with competencies and established networks within rheumatology care. They will have a high drive in creating business and relationships with customers. Crucially, the Account Manager will focus on treatments for Rheumatic Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
- Making strategic plans for products and succeeding in your district.
- Collaborating with the sales manager to set goals for the success of the product.
- Creating meaningful relationships with customers, such as rheumatologists, nurses, and key stakeholders; creating and developing relationships with expert groups, patient societies, and other stakeholders within the payer society.
- Taking responsibility for creating meetings with customers.
- Planning and executing activities, both from own planning as well as from the Brand Team.
- Analysing sales and market development in your district for continuous improvements.
- Taking part in the internal cross-functional work and building on the internal resources available.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in account selling.
- Demonstrable experience with working with different payers.
- Demonstrable experience with working with different e-channels.
- Capable of creating new, long-term relationships.
- Capable of understanding customer needs and finding solutions connected to our strategy.
- A driver's license.
- A LIF-exam qualification.
- Proficiency in Swedish a desirable bonus.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director with a global leader in Patient and Healthcare Professional (HCP) communication
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with one of the largest CROs in the global market
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analyst Specialist
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs