Account Manager HIV
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium. The company employs 100,000 personnel across 150 countries, working across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory.
- Responsible for promoting the company's portfolio and be responsible for the relationship with a range of customers in the HIV market in Belgium.
- Positioning products and services and promote their value proposition by delivering impactful meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring high impact and frequency of expert interactions.
- Advance expert engagement in strong collaboration with Medical and Marketing teams for organising and implementing meetings or projects.
- Delivering impactful interactions with the healthcare practitioners, based on understanding the clinical practice and supported by scientific data.
- Gathering insights around key customers and hospitals and use current insights to develop and updated territory business plans.
- Using a multi-channel approach to compellingly communicate the data behind our new therapy approach and articulate the benefits for patients.
- Facilitating peer-to-peer interactions between internal and external experts through appropriate forums/channels, in line with the company's engagement ways of working.
- Ensuring strong collaboration with colleagues from medical and marketing departments in order to deliver the best value and patients living with HIV.
- Achieving the qualitative and quantitative performance objectives according to the company plans.
- Ensuring a very good product and disease knowledge at all times.
- Demonstrating negotiation and influencing skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrating company's expectations in your everyday work: courage, accountability, development, teamwork.
- Demonstrating the company's values at all times: patient focus, respect for people, transparency and integrity.
Skills and Requirements:
- Successful experience in sales / commercial role. Track record of performance in a similar position.
- Strong motivation to succeed and passion for driving results.
- Selling excellence: interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to deliver impactful interactions with healthcare professionals.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial approach, problem-solving skills.
- Resilient team player who is motivated, including under challenge.
- Proven ability to work across boundaries with highly specialised external experts and senior internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to be a strong member of a high performing team.
- Good understanding and ability to manage territory business plans.
- Proven capabilities of continuous improvement and commitment to personal development.
- High scientific skills: ability to understand, capture and communicate complex scientific ideas in an impactful way. Demonstrated ability to analyse and assimilate scientific and sales data.
- Previous Sales / Account Manager experience.
- Knowledge of the HIV landscape.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to form collaborative relationships and to lead without authority.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 0203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.