Account Executive / Pharma Alliances Manager, Europe
ProClincial is seeking an Account Executive / Pharma Alliances Manager to be home based in Europe on a permanent basis for a global health tech company. As part of the business development team, this Account Executive role will be in charge of developing and managing relationships with pharma and biotech companies as well as contract research organizations to enable a sustainable business that is scalable for future growth. You will be responsible for championing companion diagnostics as well as patient recruitment solutions to support clinical trials.
You will leverage your experience working for a contract research organization to find solutions that meet our clients' needs. You will be supported by a well-resourced team of scientists and technical specialists and will leverage on our network within the clinical diagnostic testing field. The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm about our solutions and our efforts to lead data-driven medicine is essential. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you are the right candidate to join our team.
This position requires traveling worldwide, mainly in Europe and North America.
Skills and Requirements:
- A master's degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- 5-10 years of sales experience working for a contract research organization or equivalent (mandatory).
- Previous experience in sales, business development, molecular diagnostics and next-generation sequencing would be an advantage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Ikuta on +44 203 8261 331 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.