ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Clinical Optometrist to be based in Rochester, NY. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
- Conduct clinical studies for the evaluation of contact lenses, lens care solutions, and general eye care products
- Analyse study data and write technical reports in support of new product development and existing product maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an accredited Optometry Institution
- Active license in the state of New York preferred
- 1+ years of clinical experience
- Skilled in clinical study design, clinical research, and statistical analysis
- Contact lens residency or post-graduate degree preferred
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to facilitate and resolve cross-functional activities and issues
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.