ProClinical is currently seeking an Process Validation Engineer specialized in the validation of manufacturing processes to work on a project for a leading medical device company. This is a contract role based in Montpellier, France. The mission will begin as soon as possible and last until the end of October 2017.
As part of the existing team, this engineer will be in charge of validating the manufacturing processes used in the assembly and final inspection of our medical devices. This mission involves the following tasks:
- Producing equipment validation plans.
- Writing up protocols to demonstrate the capability of the equipment
- Carrying out the protocols written up with respect to the current procedures
- Preparing final report validations
- Reporting all associated activities
Education, Skills and Experience:
- The person must be able to justify a significant experience of validating manufacturing processes (minimum 5 years) especially in environments where physical measuring is required.
- A knowledge of the medical field and associated regulations would be appreciated.
- Linguistics : French + English are mandatory
- Familiar with the concepts of Packaging validation, Labelling validation, Process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ), Measuring equipment validation/qualification
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 cfr part 820 standards relative to Medical Devices
- Notions of Minitab would be an advantage
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Abde Alaoui on firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.