A Senior CRA Global Pharma job position has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will be based in Munich. This is a great opportunity for a CRA's working within the life science sector for pharmaceutical companies, CRO's or Biotech companies.
- As the trusted partner of some of the most innovative large pharmaceutical and biotech companies; our CRA's have the opportunity to work on challenging projects across a wide range of therapy areas. Our vision is to be the global leader in our industry; based on consistent quality and execution, exceptional customer-aligned service and constant innovation.
- You should thrive in project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer support. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
- You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
- In return we will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry; who are truly recognised as the cornerstone of our success. We will provide you with meaningful work and the opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills.
- PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management, laboratory services and outsourcing solutions.
- With offices in 47 countries and more than 18,500 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help clients and partners accelerate the delivery of safe, effective therapeutics to patients and maximize returns on their R&D investments.
- The successful candidate will be primarily tasked to set up and monitor clinical trials conducted as part of international projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Effective clinical monitoring skills;
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Management of regulatory and / or IEC questions
- Development and preparation of the local informed consent form
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Management of the delivery of study supplies
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Good English language and grammar skills
- Good presentation skills
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.