A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Clinical Data Reviewer. The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology.
- Review of clinical data within submission timelines
- Work alongside data review from study teams
- Carry out point-to-point data checks and interpretive analysis
- Support of multiple assets in different therapeutic areas when necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc/MSc/PhD in life sciences or related discipline
- Clinical research industry experience - phase 3 preferred
- Expert knowledge of clinical trials and the drug development cycle with a focus on data quality and data review
- Technical data review experience e.g. experience using Oracle Clinical EDC
- Good IT skills
- At least basic data management knowledge - e.g. CRF's and edit checks
- Field monitoring experience would be an advantage
- Great communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.