Here is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global biopharmaceutical company, who is dedicated to being leaders in innovative medicines and vaccines. The company is seeking a Medical Science Liason Manager to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden. The MLM establishes, fosters and maintains strategic relationships with Thought Leaders (TLs) and exchanges accurate and updated medical / scientific information between TLs, other investigators and the company's Medical Affairs group. The MLM acts as a medical / scientific resource, ensuring awareness and understanding of the disease area and products.
- Facilitate medical and scientific information exchange with the medical community
- Visiting Leading Experts
- Generate systematically medical insights and provide key learnings to the regional Medical team on regular basis as appropriate.
- Develop and Deliver clinical and scientific presentations to regional healthcare audiences aligned with medical education programs.
- Facilitating harmonization/improvement of the current national disease registry
- Support therapeutic experts in developing concepts and protocols for SRAs / IITs / in Biogen scientific area of interest
- Coordinating execution of the Nusinersen EAP
- Planning, preparation and execution of national Advisory Boards
- Supporting local affiliate approval process of all materials and documents
- Developing of the country specific medical tactical plan, including implementation of projects.
- Providing medical training for local affiliate and medical project support primarily to local affiliate functions like Market Access, PAG management, Marketing,.
- Supporting MI and PV process
- Be an active member of the regional Medical team and partner in affiliate cross functional team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical or scientific qualification (M.D., Ph.D. or Pharm.D. preferred).
- At least 5 years' experience in a medical role in industry
- Experience in Multiple Sclerosis
- Matrix management experience with the Regional Office and other key functions in Europe
- Strong customer orientation, science based.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, scientific and non-scientific, throughout all levels and geographies of an organization, in English and a second language.
- Ideally, medical/scientific experience in rare diseases
- Good communicative and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Legal and compliance environment.
- Independent team worker.
- Flexible mind-set and see changes as mandatory.
- Good customer-relations and networking capacities.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Willingness to travel as it is a 50% field-based role.
- High energy level and able to deal with stress.
- Preferably a Medical Physician by education
- Pharmaceutical/ Life sciences
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.