ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager Scientist/Bioprocess Product Manager for a life sciences company. This Sr. Product Manager role is a permanent position based in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Product life cycle management, creation and execution of product launches
- Representation as product expert
- Coordinate operations efforts with sales and management to meet customer needs.
- Perform market research and analysis of the competitive landscape
- Creation of product roadmap and go to market strategy for chromatography and bioprocessing product portfolio
- Marketing and Campaign Plans, including technical marketing material
- Active support of sales organization in the sales process on logistics, services, quality and supply chain issues
- Liaison to R&D, sales, manufacturing operations, marketing communications, quality and logistics
- Support Account Managers in seeding and technical communications with key opportunities
- Manage and develop prioritization of conferences and product messaging
- Assist applications lab management and technical document writing
- Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and procedures. Identify unsafe conditions or actions.
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates technical knowledge and technical aptitude.
- Working knowledge of protein purification
- Direct hands on experience in chromatography or bioprocessing technology
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Experience in marketing, product management or product development in life sciences field is desired
- 5+ years of relevant experiences. At this level, graduate coursework may be desirable.
- Excellent planning and tracking skills.
- Strong communication skills, team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- BS/MS/PhD in Biology/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Engineering or related experience in bioprocess technology is desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Herman Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.