ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Clinical Franchise and Biometrics Coordinator to be based in Irvine, CA. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors. This position will work under direct supervision, perform a variety of activities within the Clinical Research Cardiovascular and the Biostats and Data Management programs in support of various clinical trials and projects.
- Provides general documentation support to project teams (Formatting, tracking, finalizing protocols, literature reviews, and other necessary study/project documentation).
- Provides administrative support for Clinical Research Franchise Cardiovascular and BSDM, including
- Training coordinator
- Records management
- Contract requests and due diligence
- Periodic meeting scheduling/support
- Processes and organizes purchase order and invoice requests through online accounts payable systems.
- Assembles, distributes, and files critical study/project documents, as necessary.
- Provides system support to Franchise and BSDM (e-filing, CTMS, reporting, etc)
- Provides data entry support to Data Management as needed
- Assists with scheduling and organizing investigator and expert panel meetings, as requested.
- Works with internal cross-functional representatives and external vendors (CROs, Core Labs, and/or consultants) to meet clinical program needs.
- May actively participate in study team meetings and project updates.
- May participate in process improvement activities within the department.
- Responsible for communicating business-related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- May perform other related duties assigned as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and 0-4 years of work related experience. (required)
- Prefer a degree in the sciences
- Prefer medical device experience in the cardiovascular field
- Ability to use PC and associated software.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, excellent attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) is desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hannah Cihlar on +1 267 983 0133 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.