A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Brand Manager with experience in Respiratory, Oncology, Cardio Vascular or Diabetes. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
- Shape and direct strategic marketing plans for the product lifecycle
- Ensure execution of the brand plan for long-term brand success
- Develop clear country value propositions for patients and healthcare professions
- Responsible for brand success by employing cross-functional engagement strategies, exploring new and innovative approaches to brand communications and responding to constructive feedback internally and externally.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years' pharmaceutical sales experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience in pharmaceutical brand management with good track record of effective implementation of plan and campaign
- Excellent operational skills and ability to think strategically
- Able to work cross-functionally especially with sales team to develop specific plan to address different challenges at customer level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, organized, results oriented and independent
- Broad understanding of the commercial, operational and strategic aspects of the pharmaceutical business
- High grades in Bachelor's degree in natural sciences
- Sales leadership experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please email Kohila Priyia at email@example.com upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.